Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WOW!! Its almost been 1 year since my last post... So where do I start???

RIP Lucy
Jan 14, 2010

Jeff and I said good-bye to our 1st baby Lucy Lu Mullin.




Lucy wondered into our lives on Nov 4, 2005. Jeff was attending classes on the U of R campus, when a small tri-color beagle came up to him and won't leave he's side. It was love at first sight, Jeff knew he had to help this little dog out. After weeks of looking for the dog's owners, Jeff and I decided to keep the beagle and we named her Lucy! Lucy was the love of our lives and we both will never forget the JOY and Love she brought to us over the years.

below are pictures taken in 2005





2 become 3 again
Jan 20-21, 2010


Jeff's mother warned me, that he always had pets in his life growing up. So (short story)... there was ALWAYS a DOG as a family memeber. I wasn't ready, but a couple days after Lucy's passing Jeff was ready to start looking for the next memeber of our family. He had been looking online at beagle puppies for many hrs and hrs... :) One day I told him if he wanted me to fall in LOVE with a puppy, I needed to touch and see it in person! So Jan 20, 2010 we took a trip to RAL (Richmond Animal League) and I saw 3 cute little beagle puppies and a couple other puppies, some dogs and this 1 mixed beagle named "Monica". Jeff was drawed to the 3 little beagle puppies and I was drawed to Monica. We called his parents, to see if they would want to come meet the beagle puppies. When Debbie and Bob got there, I was holding Monica and playing with her. So (short story again)... Jeff and I choose Monica together and filled out paper work to adopt her.

below are the pictures taken the 1st night Jeff and I meet Monica 1-20-10




Jan 21, 2010

Monica is adopt and Jeff and I changed her name to LOLA Legs Mullin.

below is the 1st night sleeping at her new home



No comments: