Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hoover vs Dyson



ROUND ONE: Small corner
Rules, vacuum one small square with the Hoover and then with the Dyson.

Below picture of what the Dyson pulled out of the carpet after the Hoover. I was impressed!!





















ROUND TWO: Well after seeing around one, I BOOTED the Hoover out and only vacuumed with the Dyson...

Below picture of what the Dyson pulled out of the carpet from the WHOLE den area.
VERY IMPRESSED!! I was loving my new vacuum at this point. :D



















ROUND THREE: The couch and years of dog hair... I bought this couch in 2001, after I became a manager... It was my very first BIG purchase as an adult. I love this couch and after have two dogs, the couch has had alot of dog hair land on it. I tried vacuuming the couch in the past, but I could see the dog hair still on it. I was GROSS OUT by the amount of dirt and hair the Dyson pulled out of the couch.

Below is the picture... Warning its GROSS!!


I'M IN LOVE WITH MY DYSON!!!!

No comments: