Leelou Blogs

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Giving up Facebook for Lent



Day 25 with no Social Network...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY, I LOVE YOU!!!!!



Events of the Day:

Jeff's 28th Birthday, Monument Ave 10k race, Jeff's birthday lunch at Tripps, recuperating after the race/movie time together and then VCU vs Butler Final Four game at Debbie and Bob's. BIG SATURDAY!!!



Congratulations to all the RUNNERS!!!

Well today was a long day, but a FUN and EXCITING DAY!!! After many months of waiting, today was the Monument Ave 10k race. Jeff's sister and brother in law were in town for his birthday (which was also today!!) and Jennifer ran in the race with Debbie and I. CONGRATS to Debbie she beat me 1:15! Katherine and I decided to stick together for the whole race and it was so much fun running together, our times Kat 1:16:05 and I was 1:16:06. I'm very happy that I beat my time from 2010 of 1:24 and I even got my name called out as I crossed the finish line, "Meredith Mullin age 22 from Richmond, VA." I think the announcer thought I looked younger then 33 lol and for once Jeff was robbing the the cradle lol. The VCU Rams came to the end of their journey to the Final Four ;( Final Four: Butler Moves To Second Straight NCAA Championship Game With 70-62 Win Over VCU

No comments: