Leelou Blogs

Monday, May 25, 2009

2 Days before closing

Wednesday is coming fast and even though Jeff and I were still sick, we headed out to Lowe's today for one of the first of many trips to come.









Jeff wants to replace the locks and add deadbolts to the new house after we close on Wednesday. While Jeff was talking to the sales person about the locks and tools he will need, I headed over to the paint sample aisle, where I started picking out paint samples. So far Jeff and I have agreed to paint our master bedroom khaki and the dinning room two tone bottom of the chair rail red and the top half cream/gold. The idea behind the colors for the dinning room comes from a Horton's Stone Castle wine bottle, gotta love those design shows and their cool ideas!! The third room is our computer room and we have it down to two colors (blue or green).


No comments: