Leelou Blogs

Thursday, May 28, 2009

WE ARE HAPPY HOME OWNERS!!!








WE DID IT!!! Jeff and I are proud home owners as of 6pm. Even as we sat at the closing table, I wasn't sure if this was going to happen today. As you all know May 27th was our closing date, but due to our lovely loan company messing up our loan, May 27th didn't work out and Jeff and I were very pissed over the whole deal. Sitting there today and reading over ALL the paper work, as I knew Jeff would do... he found more mistakes with the breaking down of the loan. In the end the mistakes were changed and we closed.


Welcome to the Mullin's



Champagne, wedding gift from Julie and Tiffany champagne glasses, wedding gift from Jeff's aunt, uncle, and cousins.




Toasting our New Home and signing our life away!!!

2 comments:

Marian said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you two! I'll have to stop by and see the place once you guys get settled! :) You deserve such a beautiful house!

The Barnes Family said...

So happy for you!