Leelou Blogs

Monday, August 3, 2009

More First for the new house a walk, bike ride and cutting the grass. What a DAY!!


Before my mother came over today, I decide to take Lucy for a walk and let her mark her new stomping grounds.











Lucy sniffing around the open field area.



Heading home after playing in the field.








Mother and I on our first bike ride in the new neighborhood.

We stop by the elementary school to visit Sally.






And now the cutting of the grass...
sorry this is the only picture to show... its not my best side.



First time for everything and today was my first time to cut our grass. I had never really cut grass before. Once when I was younger I tried to cut my parents yard, but I did such a bad job... daddy never asked me again!! Today I decide to have mom show me how to get started and to help out Jeff. Jeff has been working some long days and weekends, so he hasn't had time to cut the grass. I deiced to show him how much I love him, by cutting the front yard. WHAT A WORKOUT!! I'm not sure if I will do it again, but it was kind of fun. Shh don't tell Jeff.





No comments: