I love my days off when Katherine and Claire come for visits. Normally Katherine, Claire and I will take a walk around the "very" hilly neighborhood, we get a great workout just taking a walk! After the walk it so nice to come relax inside the new house, Jeff likes to keep it very cool inside. The first time Claire came over for a visit, I had watermelon. When Claire came for her second visit, she talked about eatting watermelon here. She is so smart and adorable!!
Claire and Aunt Mere Jumping Claire style!!
Claire feeding Lucy her favorite snack, carrots!!

Claire and Lucy sitting on the couch.

Its funny, the towel is meant for Lucy to sit on and since Claire got on the couch first, Lucy sat on the other side on the couch. To me it looks like Lucy is saying to Claire, Hey your sitting in my seat little girl. LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment