Well as you all have seen below in a past blog Jeff and I had some dead trees taken down and the privacy fence removed. On Friday 9/05 Mother and I worked on the privacy fences pile and Saturday 9/06 Debbie and Bob worked on the branches and leaves left over from the dead trees. Below are some pictures and a video for you all to enjoy. There was some really HARD WORK put into these two days!!!
Oops- some how the pictures got reversed Debbie and Bob's bagged up piles.





BIG THANKS TO MY MOTHER (MARY SIMMONS) and BIG THANKS TO DEBBIE AND BOB MY IN-LAWS!! I couldn't of done it without you all. Our yard is looking better and better each day. I can't wait till I can plant some flowers and the "new" fence goes up.
Mother's video the LAST board to saw!! Yeppie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment